Sennheiser SKM 2000 BK
The Sennheiser SKM2000 Wireless Handheld Transmitter shows its strength: during use, in its performance, in its features. Sennheiser's technical know-how is shown through its switchable transmission power, intuitive menu navigation, an easy-to-read graphic display and external charging contacts for charging the optional rechargeable batteries directly.
SKM 2000 is compatible with all ew capsules, including the MMK 965-1 true condenser capsule, whose wired version, e 965, has already proven to be a great success. Please note this transmitter doesn't include a microphone head/capsule.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser SKM2000 Handheld Transmitter Features:
- Rugged metal housing
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- External charging contacts for recharging battery BA 2015 in the transmitter
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitter
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Possible to synchronize with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENSKM2000GBWBK Model 504951 GTIN 4044155073058 Single or Pair N/A