Sennheiser MKE 44-P
The Sennheiser MKE 44-P is a back-electret pre-polarized condenser microphone with two cardioid microphone capsules set 90-degrees for XY stereo applications. Light, robust and easy to handle with Phantom (12 - 48v) or battery powered (1 x 1.5v AA size). Spring-mounted capsules and 2 position, low-frequency roll-off filter.
Sennheiser MKE 44 Features
- Light, robust and easy to handle.
- Phantom (12 - 48v) or battery powered (1 x 1.5v AA size).
- Spring-mounted capsules.
- 2 position, low-frequency roll-off filter.
- Easy handling even in outdoor applications.
- Transformerless balanced output on XLR-5M connector.
- 1000 hour life from a single "AA" battery.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENMKE44P Model 003330 GTIN 4006087033302