Sennheiser MKE 2-5-3-C
The Sennheiser MKE 2 5 3 C sub-miniature omni directional lavalier is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncolored sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier.
Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also affords a textbook perfect omni directional polar pattern. An extremely this (0.000014") low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed. No accessories included.
Sennheiser MKE 2-5-3-C Features
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs"
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps
- Successor to the "Broadway-proven" MKE 2 Red Dot
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz + 3 dB
- Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1 kHz): 10 mV/Pa + 2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Equivalent noise level
- A-weighted (DIN IEC 651): 27 dB
- CCIR-weighted (CCIR 468-3): 38 dB
- Max. SPL (1 kHz): 130 dB (THD = 1 %)
- Power supply: phantom 12 - 48 V
- Supply current: 2.6 mA
- Cable length: 3 m
- Dimensions in mm: 4
- Weight: 1 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENMKE253C Model 003010 GTIN 4006087030103 Single or Pair N/A