Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3
The Sennheiser EW300-IEM G3 Wireless In Ear Monitoring System makes the perfect Wireless "in ear" monitoring system soloution. The Sennheiser EW300-IEM G3 Complete System includes the SR300 IEM G3 rack-mount transmitter, a compact EK300 G3 bodypack receiver and IE4 earphones. Up to 16 compatible frequency presets per bank
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EW300 IEM G3 Series Features
- Diversity receiver (earphone cable is 2nd antenna)
- Switchable RF power (10/30mW)
- Ethernet port for WSM connectivity via switches
- Updates by downloads via WSM
- Up to 16 compatible frequency presets per bank
- Wide-range AC/DC adapter with exchangeable country plug
- Loop-out jacks for audio signals
- Integrated 5-band graphic EQ
- Receiver with adjustable HiBoost and Limiter
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEW300IEMG3GB Model 504655 GTIN 4044155056976 Single or Pair N/A