Sennheiser EW 145 G3
The Sennheiser EW 145 G3 wireless system is a great introductory unit the free your stage setup from cables. Pure sound: the super-cardioid capsule of the SKM 100 transmitter captures more of what you want while rejecting off-axis noise. This makes the mic very resistant to feedback as well as a great choice for those working with loud stage volume levels.
The included soundcheck mode on the receiver makes it possible to check the RF signal strength and audio levels continuously. The new G3 sync function allows you to wirelessly link the transmitter with the receiver with a simple push of a button. Lastly, the true diversity receiver has a built-in 5 band equalizer which completes this professional sound package.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EW145 G3 Series Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 1500 tunable frequencies within 1785-1800 MHz range for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Dimensions Receiver: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Transmitter: d= 50 mm, l= 265 mm
- Frequency response (microphone) 80-18000 Hz
- Compander HDX
- Audio-XLR connector 6,3 mm
- Presets 12
- Microphone dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 154 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- Weight Receiver: 900 g, Transmitter: 450 g
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid
- AF sensitivity 1,6 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- RF frequency range 1785 ..... 1800 MHz
- RF output power 10 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1500
- Switching bandwidth 15 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating time typ. 8 h
- Antenna connector 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
What's in the box?
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, super-cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEW145G3GB Model 504643 GTIN 4044155056853 Single or Pair N/A