Sennheiser EW 100-ENG G3
The Sennheiser EW100-ENG G3 System Lapel Microphone Wireless System makes the perfect portable system. The Systems contains : an SKP100 G3 plug on transmitter, an SK100 G3 beltpack transmitter, an ME2 lapel microphone and an EK100 G3 portable receiver. featuring Extended switching bandwidth (42 MHz) > 1680 frequencies and 6 UHF frequency ranges
The Sennheiser EW100-ENG G3 system contains : an SKP100 G3 plug on transmitter, an SK100 G3 beltpack transmitter, an ME2 lapel microphone and an EK100 G3 portable receiver.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EW100 G3 Series Features
- More Flexibility
- Extended switching bandwidth (42 MHz) > 1680 frequencies
- 6 UHF frequency ranges
- Enhanced frequency bank management with up to 12 compatible frequencies per bank
- Extended gain range
- EM: 48dB/3dB steps (+6dB gain)
- SK: 60dB/3dB steps
- SKM: 48dB/6dB steps
- Outstanding Sound experience
- Extended frequency response (SK-Line: 20-18.000Hz)
- Integrated tools
- Soundcheck mode
- Guitar Tuner
- Basic Equalizer
- Charging contacts at portable devices (w/o SKP 100)
- Camera receiver with diversity function (output cable is 2nd antenna)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEW100ENGG3GB Model 504648 GTIN 4044155056907 Single or Pair No