Sennheiser SKP 100 G3
The Sennheiser SKP100 G3 Plug-On Transmitter adapts G3 wireless technology to a wired world. Imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in the SKP 100 G3 to it's XLR port. Features G3 upgrades such as wireless transmitter sync and easy-to-navigate menus, the SKP 100 G3 is ready to literally plug in and play.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser SKP 100 G3 Features
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interfe
- rence-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680 (max. 20 Presets)
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80-18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- In compliance with ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR-3 female
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time (transmitter): > 8 h
- Input voltage range: max. 3,0V eff
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 105 x 43 x 43 mm
- Weight (Transmitter): 195 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENSKP100G3GB Model 504667 GTIN 4044155057096 Single or Pair N/A