Sennheiser EM100 G3 Diversity Receiver Unit
The Sennheiser EM100 G3 Receiver 100 Series Wireless Receiver is ready for the road with its proven transmission reliability and inspiring flexibility. The sound check mode allows you to check the audio and RF signal at any time during setup. The Sennheiser EM100 G3 Receiver 100 Series Wireless Receiver features 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, plus a user-programmable bank mean you can easily run multiple channels of G3 wireless simultaneously.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EM100 G3 Wireless Receiver Features
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features transmitter battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 25-18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: XLR / 6,3 mm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +12 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Weight (Receiver): 900 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEM100G3GB Model 504661 GTIN 4044155057034 Single or Pair N/A