Sennheiser EK 2000 IEM
The Sennheiser EK 2000 IEM receiver uses adaptive diversity technology. The earphone cable serves as a second antenna, which considerably reduces the number of drop-outs. Combined with IE 4 ear-canal phones for precise sound reproduction, EK 2000 IEM conveys an authentic acoustic pattern of live sound and allows you to monitor your own performance perfectly.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EK 2000 IEM Features
- Sturdy all-metal housing
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- 6 banks with up to 32 tunable channels
- Adaptive diversity technology for high reliability
- Pilot tone squelch can be set in 2 dB steps for interference-free reception
- Frequency scan feature searches for available reception frequencies
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameters from transmitter
- User-friendly menu interface with a backlit graphic display
- HDX compander for crystal clear sound
- Enhanced AF frequency response
- Backlit graphic display
- 4-stage battery status display
- Charging contacts for recharging BA2015
- Auto-lock feature to prevent settings from being changed accidentally
- Hi Boost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, selectable balance on receiver
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEK2000IEMGBW Model 504947 GTIN 4044155073010 Single or Pair N/A