Sennheiser EK 300 IEM G3
The extremely compact Sennhesier EK 300 IEM monitoring receiver has been designed for rugged live work. It can be operated intuitively and is protected against any accidental change of settings. The receiver comes complete with earphones and skin-friendly ear moulds.
The EK 300 IEM is fitted with a special Focus Mode, i.e. it can be switched from stereo reception to double mono, with one channel reserved for the mix and the other one for your own voice/instrument. The level of each channel is set via the balance control. In addition, the receiver features a switchable limiter which keeps the monitoring sound at a safe level. It requires a suitable transmitter such as the Sennhesier SR 300 IEM to receive a stereo signal.
Importantly, this UHF system uses band E: Range 830 - 866 MHz, so you will always have a frequency available throughout Europe (except Greece) without requiring any licence.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser EK 300 IEM Features
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Rugged metal housing
- Contacts for recharging the BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack directly in the receiver
- Backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Switchable Hi Boost
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- 4-step battery status display
- Wide range of accessories adapts the receiver to any requirement
- EK 300 IEM bodypack receiver, IE 3 earphones, 2 x IES 3 ear moulds and 2 AA-size batteries included with this product
- Modulation: FM, MPX-Stereo
- RF frequency Range E: 830 - 866 MHz. Frequencies between 863 to 865 MHz (ISM) are an ETS agreed licence exempt band. Use of any other frequency is likely to require a licence (country dependant)
- Carrier frequencies: 1440
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: up to91 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 40 - 15000 Hz
- Audio-Output-Power: 100 mW (32 OHM)
- Audio-XLR connector: 3.5mm jack
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 2 x 1.5V AA
- Operating time: 6-10 h
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- The extremely compact Sennhesier EK 300 IEM G2 monitoring receiver has been designed for rugged live work.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sennheiser SKU SSENEK300IEMG3GB Model 504674 GTIN 4044155057164 Single or Pair No