SE Electronics X1 - Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics X1 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone featuring a hand made and hand tuned gold splutter capsule. The SE X1 is a versatile microphone and sounds great on acoustic instruments, percussion and both male and female vocal tracks. the SE Electronics X1 has a sturdy metal chassis which is finished with an acoustically dampening black paint to minimise any resonating frequencies inside the microphone.
The SE X1 has an open sound, is less coloured and has a top end that would normally be associated with a microphone that costs 5x the price.
- Capsule: Handcrafted, large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SE Electronics SKU SSEEX1 Model X1 GTIN 0819032011171