SE Electronics SE2200A II C - Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The SE Electronics SE2200A II C is the replacement for the extremely popular SE2200A large diaphragm condenser. It features the same 1" gold splutter capsule as its predecessor, has a 10db pad and a low cut filter.
Following the trend of most of the newer SE microphones it now has a black rubberised finished which as well as looking stylish it helps eliminate internal resonances which many competitior microphones suffer from.
The SE Electronics SE2200A II C works wonderfully on vocal applications and its predecessor which features the same capsule featured on Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black" album and was Amy's main microphone.
SE Electronics SE2200A II C Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 25.3 mV/Pa
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13.9dB-A
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
- Weight: 537.60 g
- Diameter: 51.50 mm
- Length: 218.00 mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SE Electronics SKU SSEESE2200 Model SE2200AIIC GTIN 0850426001019 Single or Pair N/A