The Schertler Yellow MIC500 TL is a single channel preamp built with class A components. It includes a 12 step rotary switch for adjusting input sensitivity, alongside an extra gain control for weak signals or low output sources. The 10 segment VU meter provides accurate readings for monitoring the signal. Includes Phantom power switch (+48v) and a two position phase reverse switch. A fully balanced signal path provides the best possible audio quality.
No Negative Feedback (NFB) is applied for faster attack and improved slew rate. The YELLOW MIC500 simply slots into an available space in the Lunchbox rack and is secured to the chassis using supplied screws. The preamp is ready for instant use on power-up.
- Input impedance: TL model: 1880 Ohm
- Output impedance: TL model: 70 Ohm
- Maximum input level: +8dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Maximum output level: +18dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Gain range: 15 68 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz +/ 0.5 dB
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): 128.7dB (150 Ohm ; @max gain)
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0,02 % (@1kHz ; 10 dBu)
- Power consumption: 84 mA DC
- Size & Weight: 170x134x37 mm ; 0,27 kg
- Conditions: Use in dry locations, 0°<T< 40°
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Schertler SKU SSCEYMIC500TL Model Y-MIC500-TL GTIN NA