SansAmp BASS DRIVER DI - Pre-Amp and DI Tailored for Bass
Much more than just a direct box, the SansAmp Bass Driver DI is capable of dialling up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between. Three different outputs to drive power amps, recording desks, PA mixers, or simply enhance your current rig.
Controls include Presence for definition and upper harmonic content; Blend to combine the proportion of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry; and active EQ specifically tuned for bass with 12dB of cut or boost.
- PRESENCE: controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.
- DRIVE: adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- LEVEL: regulates the XLR and effected 1/4" output levels.
- BLEND: allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- BASS & TREBLE: are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sansamp SKU SSANBASSDRDI Model BSDR GTIN 0837088001045 Single or Pair N/A