Sanken Cub-01 XLR Barrel - Miniature Cardioid Boundary Microphone
The Sanken CUB-01 offers an exclusive design which overcomes the limitations of previous boundary microphones, producing an extremely rich and full-bodied sound. Although small (32.5mm diameter, 14mm height, 45g weight) the sound is comparable with much larger microphones.
The Sanken CUB-01 is designed for use in many situations, from TV and film field shooting to broadcast studio production and conference table recording. Because of its small size it is easy to conceal from the camera, and can be positioned in a variety of environments, for example, attached to the ceiling of a car with two-sided sticky tape.
Sanken Cub-01 Specifications:
- Directivity: Cardioid/front side of hemisphere
- Transducer: Self-polarised condenser
- Frequency range: 60Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 40mV/Pa (-28dB,0dB=1V/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Max SPL (1% THD): 120dB SPL.
- Output impedance at 1KHz: 180 ohms
- Powering: +48±4V phantom
- Current consumption: less than 1.8mA
- Weight: 45g (including cable) , 55g (48V I/F)
- Dimensions: 32.5mm (diameter) X 14.0mm
- Connector: XLR-3M
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sanken SKU SSAKCUB01PTXLR Model Sanken Cub-01 XLR Barrel - Miniature Cardioid Boundary Microphone GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A