Sanken has introduced the Sanken COS-11D, which overcomes RFI (radio frequency interference) from the digital transmitter. In today’s wireless transmission systems the microphone must remain unaffected by new forms of digital transmitter signals. They present new challenges in the area of emission protection. In many cases, noise levels increase and the S/N ratio is deteriorated by the interference of digital transmitters. Sanken has designed the COS-11D specifically to diminish the instances where interference is an issue.
This microphone has a Sennheiser 3.5mm connection type.
Sanken COS-11D PT Features
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water Resistant・ Durable Design
- Great Clear and Rich Sound
- Improved Moisture Resistance
- Original Vertical Diaphragm Design
- Optimized for the Human Voice
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sanken SKU SSAKCOS11DBLMM Model COS-11DPT-SENNHEISER35MM GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A