Rycote 010610 - Windshield WS 10
The Rycote 010610 Windshield WS 10 is modular windshield suitable for microphones up to 70mm in length such as the Sennheiser MKH 8000 series when used with their MZX XLR module. The Modular Windshield is designed to work with the Modular Suspension, and forms an integral part of the Modular Windshield Kit.
The Windshield is a lightweight, durable basket made from flexible grey plastic netting with a screening material attached. The windshield slides on to the Modular Suspension surrounding the whole microphone, connector and suspension. This system creates a still volume of air around the microphone, which provides excellent wind-noise reduction of up to 30dB, including minimal High-Frequency loss.
A Modular Windshield is comprised of: A Windshield body, two end caps, and in some cases extension pieces. The twist and turn locking end caps provide easy, secure and rattle-free on both ends of the windshield. Both end caps can now be removed, facilitating easier placement of the microphone inside the basket.
To achieve maximum protection of up to 50dB, a Windjammer (fur cover) can be used over the Windshield.
*Pictured Rycote Pistol Grip is not included.
- Line Audio Design CM3
- Oktava MC 012 / MK 012
- Sennheiser MKH 8040 + MZX
- Sennheiser MKH 8050 + MZX
Rycote 010610 Windshield WS 10 Features
- Our lightweight, durable windshield baskets are robust enough to withstand the rigors of Broadcast and ENG whatever the weather
- Their modular nature means our windshields can fit a variety of length microphones making them very versatile
- The Windshield is designed to be used with our Modular Suspensions and together provide excellent wind and handling noise reduction
- Suitable for microphones up to 70mm in length.
- Windshield Height: 100mm
- Windshield Body Length: 120mm
- Total Windshield Length (inc end caps): 230mm
- Maximum wind-noise attenuation: 30dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rycote SKU SRYC010610 Model 010610 GTIN 5060223653464 Single or Pair N/A