The Roland M300-BASPM5 V-Mixing System is a 16x8 Digital Mixing System and Personal Mixing for Five.
This system is a great solution for the smaller ensemble or band that also needs a strong personal mixing solution. The M-300 provides 32 mixing channels that easily supports the inputs from the S-1608 stage side with the local inputs at the console for wireless mics. Great for a group consisting of the typical drums, bass, keys, guitars/vocals configuration along with personal mixers for five. The system consists of the M-300 32-Channel V-Mixer, one S-1608 Digital Snake head and five M-48 Personal Mixers and an S-4000D Splitter/Distributor.
- M-300 V-Mixer
- S-1608 Digital Snake
- 5 x M-48 Personal Mixer
- S-4000D Splitter & Distributor
- 32 channels of digital mixing
- 28 x 18 digital audio I/O and transport - perfect for the typical ensemble or band
- Remotely placed and controlled I/O of 16x8
- Personal mixing for five
- Full control of snake and personal mixers from V-Mixer interface as well as PC/Mac
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roland SKU SROLM300BASPM5 Model M300-BASPM5 GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A