Roland M-300 - 32 Channel M-300 Mixing Console
Roland introduced the modern V-Mixing System to the world in 2007. The V-Mixing System incorporates several models of V-Mixer Live Mixing Consoles, Digital Snakes for advanced digital audio transmission, the M-48 Personal Mixing System and the SONAR REAC Recording System for multi-channel recording. The V-Mixing System has been embraced the world over because of its high-quality sound, powerful features, extensibility and ease of operation. V-Mixing Systems are currently in use in live venues, touring and production, television and radio broadcasting/recording, as well as concert halls, educational institutions and houses of worship.
The M-300 V-Mixer expands the number of V-Mixing System applications with a compact, highly portable chassis useable in any type of situation. The M-300 builds on the core V-Mixer feature set to represent the highest levels of performance at a breakthrough price.
Roland M300 V-Mixer features:
- 32 mixing channels, L/C/R outputs, 8 AUX buses, 4 Matrices
- 4-band PEQ and dynamics on all channels
- 11 different built-in multi-effects/ PEQ and delay on all outputs
- 24bit AD/DA for high-quality sound
- Remotely controllable from a PC
- Record to /playback from USB flash memory
- Perfectly integrates with the Digital Snake for simple and high-quality audio transmission, distribution, splits and merging
- Construct a flexible and powerful system by adding the Personal Mixing System, multi-channel recording and other REAC components.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roland SKU SROLM300 Model M300 GTIN 4957054411565