Rode VideoMic Short Shotgun Condenser Microphone
The Rode Video Mic Short Shotgun Condenser Microphone is a high quality mic that can be mounted to video camera's, DSLR's and to a boom pole via a 3/8" thread. The VideoMic features a super-cardioid capsule which makes the microphone highly directional and prevents surrounding unwanted noise from being captured.
The Rode Video Mic frequency response is 40hz-20khz which let's you capture a large variety of sounds from the rumble of thunder claps to the airiness of cymbals and additionally features a 80hz high pass filter to eliminate rumbles such as air conditioning or traffic noise when they are unwanted.
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 20dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- Weight: 176.00gm
- Dimensions: 65.00mmH x 102.00mmW x 250.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODVIDMIC Model VIDEOMIC GTIN 0698813002900 Single or Pair No