Rode Stereo VideoMic Short Shotgun X/Y Condenser Microphone
The Rode Stereo VideoMic features two high-resolution condenser capsules mounted in an X-Y configuration which provide a very natural stereo sound whilst still offering a high level of rear rejection.
It is designed to be used with video cameras, DSLR's and portable audio recorders but also has a 3/8" thread which enables it to be mounted to a boom pole when needed. Featuring a built-in shock mount the Rode Stereo VideoMic provides isolation from vibrations and handling noise, furthermore it has a high pass filter switch at 80hz which when enabled eliminates low end noise such as traffic noise and air conditioning.
As with all Rode microphones the Stereo VideoMic Condenser has a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance Converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 20dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- Weight: 288.00gm
- Dimensions: 65.00mmH x 102.00mmW x 170.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODVIDMICST Model RODESVMP-R GTIN 0698813004805 Single or Pair No