Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro - Short X/Y Condenser Microphone
The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro features two high-resolution condenser capsules mounted in an X-Y configuration which provide a very natural stereo sound whilst still offering a high level of rear rejection.
It is designed to be used with video cameras, DSLR's and portable audio recorders but also has a 3/8" thread which enables it to be mounted to a boom pole when needed. Featuring a built-in shock mount the Rode Stereo VideoMic provides isolation from vibrations and handling noise, furthermore it has a high pass filter switch at 75hz which when enabled eliminates low end noise such as traffic noise and air conditioning.
As with all Rode microphones the Stereo VideoMic Pro Condenser has a 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: CardioidPaired cardioid capsules in X-Y stereo pattern
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 20dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery
- Weight: 115.00gm
- Dimensions: 130.00mmH x 66.00mmW x 108.00mmD
- Output: Minijack Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODVIDMICPROST Model Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro GTIN N/A