Rode S1-B Handheld Live & Studio Condenser Microphone - Black
The Rode S1-B is a handheld condenser microphone capable of producing studio quality tracks. It features a 3/4 inch super cardioid capsule which has been tuned to virtually eliminate feedback. Thanks to the S1's intelligent shock mounting, built in high pass filter and multiple layers of steel mesh background noise, handling noise and breath plosives are dramatically reduced making it the perfect choice for live use.
Alternatively to live use the Rode S1 can be used in the studio with vocalists who prefer to hold a microphone to produce the best performance.
The Rode S1-B is the black variation of the Rode S1 condenser microphone.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.75"
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 50Ω
- Maximum SPL 151dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 12.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -46.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 18dB-A
- Power Options +48V phantom power
- Weight 308.00gm
- Dimensions 183.00mmH x 52.00mmW x 52.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODS1B Model Rode S1-B Black GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A