Rode Reporter - Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional Interview Microphone
The Rode Reporter is a light weight and durable handheld dynamic omnidirectional microphone with a frequency response that has been tuned to produce an intelligible and crisp reproduction of the voice. Due to the Reporter microphone having an omnidirectional polar pattern is picks sound up evenly from all angles meaning that no microphone placement technique is needed unlike other directional end address microphones.
The Rode Reporter is manufactured from die-cast aluminium and is coated in a matte black finish which makes the microphone anti-glare which is perfect for when the microphone is being used in television broadcasts. On top of the fantastic build quality Rode offer a 1 year warranty and a 10 year extended warranty upon registering your microphone on the Rode website.
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 70Hz - 15kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 256.00gm
- Dimensions: 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODREPORT Model Rode Reporter Handheld Dynamic GTIN 0698813002801 Single or Pair N/A