Rode NTG4+ - Broadcast Quality Directional Condenser Microphone with Inbuilt USB Rechargable Battery
The Rode NTG4+ is a broadcast-grade professional shotgun condenser microphone that builds upon the award winning Rode NTG1 microphone. The NTG4+ is a directional microphone and can provide premium quality recordings in a versatile range of applications including both camera and boom mounting.
The Rode NTG4+ features an intuitive digital switching system which allows users to control the built-in high pass filter, high frequency boost and -10dB pad. The NTG4+ features a brand new condenser capsule from Rode with low noise floor, high sensitivity and rich, smooth character.
The Rode NTG4+ model of the new NTG4 range from Rode features a built-in re-chargable battery which is charged via USB and can power the microphone for up to 150 hours from just a 2 hour charge.
Rode NTG4+ Features:
- Broadcast sound quality
- Low noise circuitry
- Rugged metal construction
- Convenient digital switching
- High Frequency Boost
- High Pass Filter (Flat/75Hz)
- PAD (-10db)
Rode NTG4+ Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz(selected HPF @75Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: +12V phantom power+24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 126gm
- Dimensions: 225mmH x 22mmW x 22mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODNTG4PLUS Model Rode NTG4+ GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A