Rode NT55 MP Matched Pair Single 1/2" diaphragm Condenser Mic
The Rode NT55 MP is a certified matched pair of NT55 small diaphragm condenser microphones.
Like the NT5, the Rode NT 55 is a small-diaphragm, true-condenser cardioid microphone, sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'. The NT55 adds both a three position pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) and three stage high pass filter (Off, 75Hz, 150Hz), and includes the interchangeable NT45-O omnidirectional capsule.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
A tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT55 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
In The Box
- 2x NT55 Microphones
- 2 x NT45-O Interchangeable Omnidirectional Capsules
- 2 x RM5 Microphone Clips
- 2 x WS5 Wind Shields
Rode NT55 MP Features
- Certified Matched Pair
- Externally biased condenser
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 110.00gm
- Dimensions: 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODNT55MP Model NT55MP GTIN 0698813001071 Single or Pair N/A