Rode NT1 Kit - Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Pop Shield and Rycote Shock Mount
The Rode NT1 is an affordable yet high quality cardioid condenser microphone featuring the sound qualities of some of the most loved microphones from decades gone by whilst using the latest technology to keep self-noise as low as possible. Rode have achieved such low self-noise of just 4.5dBA by using Rycote's lyre system to suspend the transducer itself inside the microphone chassis.
The Rode NT1 has a detailed mid range with a smooth high end and a nice round bass response. These characteristics make the NT1 a very versatile choice and it out shines many microphones in it's class that suffer from a shrill high end and lack the detail of the NT1.
Additionally the Rode NT1 Kit includes the fantastic SMR premium shock-mount that makes use of the Rycote double Lyre system. The SMR shock-mount effectively isolates the NT1 microphone from any vibrations such as vibrations from the floor or mic stand vibrations and holds the microphone in a completely neutral position. Attached to the SMR shock-mount is a metal pop filter which stops blasts of air from the performer reaching the microphone capsule and results in a much cleaner result. Unlike traditional fabric pop filter's the Rode SMR pop filter is designed to last and is easily washable.
*Pictured microhpone cable not included.
In The Box:
- NT1 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
- SMR Premium Shock-mount with Rycote Lyre system
- Pop Shield
Rode NT1 Single Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 4dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODNT1KIT Model NT1KIT GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A