Røde iXY Lightning - Stereo Mic for iOS Devices
The Rode iXY is a stereo microphone for iPhone. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your iXY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate.
At the heart of the iXY is a matched pair of ½" cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.
The iXY is supplied with a foam windshield for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your iXY is available whenever you need it.
The iXY is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus. *iPhone not included.
*RØDE Rec or RØDE Rec LE app required for 24/96 quality.
Rode iXY Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dB-A
- Power Options: Powered by iOS device
- Weight: 40.00gm
- Dimensions: 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD
- Warranty: 1 year
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rode SKU SRODIXY Model Rode iXY GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A