Retro Instruments Doublewide - 500 Series Tube Compressor
The Retro Instruments Doublewide is a 500 series tube compressor. Modelled on the methodology that goes into the Retro Sta-Level, the Doublewide is great on subtle sources like bass and vocals and features four, variable-mu tubes to deliver classic sounding compression.
Retro Instruments Doublewide Features
- Single channel tube compression in a two-slot 500 series module
- Continuously variable input and output levels with fixed threshold
- Continuously variable attack and recovery time
- Single and Double time-constants
- Fully complementary push-pull signal path
- Cinemag transformer balanced, fully-floating Input and Output
- Hard wire bypass switch with gold-plated contacts
- Gold-plated edge card connections
- Stainless steel chassis construction
- Side-accessible meter zero trim
- Uses new-old-stock U.S. Tubes
- Authentic U.S.-made Simpson gain reduction meter.
- Hand built and tested in the U.S.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Retro Instruments SKU SRETDOUW Model Retro Instruments Doublewide - 500 Series Tube Compressor GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A