The RANE Serato SL3 Scratch Live 3 Realtime Mixing Platform connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive.
The RANE Serato SL3 features studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player. The Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more ?exibility than ever.
The included 12" vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
The RANE Serato SL3 Scratch Live Main Features Include:
- Computer interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB Power Requirement: 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- USB Audio Channels: Six Record and Six Playback
- External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Converters: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate
- DAC Dynamic Range: 104 dB, A-weighted
- Line Thru Dynamic Range: 101 dB, A-weighted
- Phono Thru Dynamic Range: 98 dB, A-weighted
- THD+N: 0.009% at 1 kHz at 2 Vrms
- All Inputs Phono or Line Level: Switchable
- Line Input: Unbalanced RCA
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms
- Phono Input: Unbalanced RCA
- Sensitivity: Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rane SKU SRANSERSCRATCHSL3 Model SRANSERSCRATCHSL3 GTIN No