Rane HAL3S Multiprocessor
The Rane HAL3S is a multiprocessor that supports 6 in x 10 out audio, with 2 in x 6 out on balanced analog connections, and another 4 in x 4 out digitally through RADs. The two analog Inputs are Line / Line-Plus / Mic / Mic+48V capable. In addition to supporting balanced line and microphone inputs, this configuration allows a stereo pair connection to an input, converting to a single L+R mono signal.
Two DR ports provides support for preset recall, level control and select functions using a DR1, DR2 or DR3. If more logic ins and outs are needed for pots, switches or external indicators, a DR4 or DR5 may be added. DRs can be operated from a RAD port, so up to four DRs can plug into a HAL3s when RADs aren't needed.
Rane HAL3S features
- DSP contains 2400 MIPS of processing power
- Ethernet 1000BASE-T with Zeroconf service discovery protocol for easy set up
- 2 analog Mic / Line-Plus Inputs on Euroblock connectors (green area)
- *“Mic / Line-Plus” Inputs accept a balanced line, or mono left & right unbalanced lines, configured in Halogen software.
- 6 analog balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors (orange area)
- Front panel signal and overload indicators for all inputs and outputs
- Two RAD Ports, each Port 2 in x 2 out plus control channel (blue areas)
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 150 meters (500 feet)
- Four Digital Remote Ports (brown and blue areas) [DR can connect to RAD port]
- RJ-45 shielded CAT 5e connections up to 300 meters (1000 feet)
- Four Logic Inputs on Mini-Euroblock 6-pin connectors (gray area)
- Internal passive pull-up
- Unit Size: 1U, 1.75"H x 19"W x 8.25"D (4.4 cm x 48.3 cm x 20.9 cm)
- Unit Weight: 5 lb (2.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 9 lb (3.8 kg)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rane SKU SRANHAL3S Model HAL3S GTIN NA
£132.00 (inc. vat) £110.00 (ex. vat)