Quested H108 - Passive 2-Way Near-Field Monitor - Single
The Quested H108 is a compact passive 2 way design for applications where there is a limited space, but the requirement is still for a speaker that is capable of high level power handling and delivering an accurate and neutral sound. The wide dispersion, low distortion, and accurate stereo imaging allows hours of use without listener fatigue.
Although compact, the H108 is not compromised. It has a 200mm (8") excursion bass driver with cast chassis and double rear suspension, and a 28mm (1.125") softdome ferro fluid cooled tweeter, components that can be found on Quested?s larger monitors. Applications include installations, broadcast, surround sound, project/home studios, mobile, multimedia work adjacent to work stations and nearfield monitoring.
Quested H108 Specifications:
- Size (WxHxD): 240(w) x 404(h) x 244(d) mm
- Weight: 12 kgs (26 lbs)
- Drivers Bass Cone: 1 x 200 mm (8") High Frequency soft dome - 1 x 28mm (11/8")
- Maximum SPL: 110dB
- Sensitivity: 90.5dB at 1W at 1m
- Frequency Response: 65Hz -20kHz +/-2dB
- Connector: Single pair gold plated binding posts for bi-wiring
- Power Requirements: Amplifier rated at 8 ohms between 60 and 200W RMS per channel
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Quested SKU SQUEH108 Model Quested H108 Single GTIN N/A Single or Pair Single