If paired up with QSC amp the E110 can benefit from proprietary DSP power to enhance your setup in a range of venues.
Add in a subwoofer the E series are more than capable of filling small to medium venues with massive full range sound and excellent coverage. They're also small enough to suit stage use and portable rigs.
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 9 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 330 x 560 x 330 mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QSC SKU SQSCE110 Model E110 GTIN NA Single or Pair No