Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3 - Pultec EQP-1A3 Program Equalizer
The Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3 is a recreation of the classic Pultec EQP-1A that was made famous for its ability to give tracks massive lows with silky highs and amazing warmth. The Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3 is not an emulation of the original unit as it uses complete original specification components and is built in the USA without compromise or new 'enhancement'. The EQP-1A3 is a dead ringer of the original unit!
One thing that made Pultec's so famous was their ability to boost and attenuate frequencies at the same time which led to some amazing results on kick drums or any other application where added thump was needed without getting boomy.
Pultec EQP-1A3 Two-band Equalizer Features:
- Single-channel, two-band equalizer built exactly like the original, legendary Pultec units
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Bandwidth control lets you decide how wide a range you're sculpting
- Separate boost and cut controls provide some extra creative potential
Pultec is back and better than ever with the EQP-1A3!
Pulse Tech EQP-1A3 Specifications:
- Number of Channels 1
- Number of Bands 2
- Tube Yes
- High Pass Filter No
- Low Pass Filter No
- Bypass Yes
- Inputs 1 x XLR
- Outputs 1 x XLR
- Q Type Variable
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Boost/Cut Range +13.5dB LF boost, -17.5dB LF cut, +18 HF boost, -16dB HF cut
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Freq Range High 3kHz-20kHz
- Freq Range Low 20Hz-100Hz
- Height 3.5"
- Width 19"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pulse Techniques SKU SPULEQP1A3 Model Pulse Techniques EQP-1A3 GTIN N/A