PSI A21-M - Red
The PSI A21-M is a beautiful sounding active studio monitor that covers a frequency range of 36Hz - 23kHz and a max SPL of 119dB. This amazing studio monitor features a powerful bi-amplified output stage with the unique “AOI” output processing and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel.
The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the A21-M unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical ideal listening area.The electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels. Price is for a single speaker.
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet.
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- Compatible with industry standard mounting systems.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
- AOI Technology.
- ALG Technology.
- CPR Technology.
- PSC Technology.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PSI SKU SPSIA21M Model PSI-A21M GTIN NA
£10,044.00 (inc. vat) £8,370.00 (ex. vat)
£24,882.00 (inc. vat) £20,735.00 (ex. vat)
£1,740.00 (inc. vat) £1,450.00 (ex. vat)
£4,657.20 (inc. vat) £3,881.00 (ex. vat)