PSI A125M White
The PSI A125M is a White studio sub that gives you a max SPL of 106dB and a frequency range of 28Hz - 90Hz to get them crisp lows. PSI design their audio monitors to have a roll-off that reduces low frequencies by up to 10 dB while their subwoofers are designed to seamlessly extend the frequency of any PSI Audio monitor. This means that the monitors, with roll- off, and subwoofers are perfectly in phase and that the total frequency response is flat. The SPL of the A125-M is adapted to work with PSI Audio’s smaller monitors such as A14-M, A17-M (see photo) or even the A21-M. Two of them will also work in stereo with the larger models such as A21-M and A25-M.
White sub not pictured.
- Built in anti-resonance system in a double box cabinet.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Real balanced input with outputs for satellite systems.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
- AOI Technology.
- CPR Technology.
- PSC Technology.
- Power RMS: 150 W
- Program Power: 225 W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 116 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 106 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 111dB / half space
- Response at -6dB: 28 - 90 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2 dB (31Hz - 65Hz)
- Distortion THD: less than 1.5% (50Hz-200Hz)
- System: 1 Way
- Crossover frequency: 90Hz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: 1x Ø 258 mm / Ø 210 mm
- Connectors: 2 x XLR F / 2 x XLR M
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF / double box
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 320 x 480 x 385
- Gross / Net Weight: 20.5 / 23.6
- Voltage: 115/230V±10% (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.7 - 4 - 200 W
- Mean / Max Humidity: less than 75% / less than 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PSI SKU SPSIA125MWHT Model PSI-A125M-WHT GTIN NA Single or Pair N/A