Primacoustic London 8 Room Kit
The Primacoustic Broadway London 8 acoustic treatment room kit is designed for rooms under 100 sq ft (9.3 sq m), or can be combined with other acoustic treatment products to deal with larger spaces. It's ideally suited for home theaters and studios, where these easy to installl kits are an affordable way to start with acoustic treatment.
The London 8 contains select Broadway panels that will help tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and comb filtering. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 8 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation and removal.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 8 room kit is available in three fabric colors. 12 panels are included.
Primacoustic London 8 Room Kit Features
- Complete recording studio acoustic treatment in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
In The Box
- 4 Control Columns (Beveled Edge) - 36"x12"x1.5"
- 8 Scatter Blocks (Square Edge) - 12"x12"x1"
- Includes 20 Surface Impalers, screws, and wall anchors for easy installation
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Primacoustic SKU SPRJBWLON8 Model Primacoustic Broadway London 8 GTIN 0676101040124 Single or Pair No