The Primacoustic Broadway London 16 room kit is designed for rooms 150 sq ft (14 sq m) and above, for smaller rooms where maximum absorption and accuracy are required, or to provide lighter treatment in larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms, tracking rooms, or large home theaters, these large kits provide everything needed for a complete acoustic treatment package.
The London 16 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 12 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 16 room kit is available in three fabric colors. 42 panels included.
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
The Primacoustic Broadway London 16 Room Kit contains
- 12 Control Room Columns (Beveled Edge) - 12"x48"x2"
- 6 Broadband Panels (Square Edge) - 24"x48"x2"
- 24 Scatter Blocks (Square Edge) - 12"x12"x1"
- Includes 48 Surface Impalers, 16 Corner Impalers, screw, and wall anchors for easy installation
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Primacoustic SKU SPRJBWLON16 Model Primacoustic Broadway London 16 GTIN 0676101040254 Single or Pair No