PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Digital Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 is a great-sounding compact digital mixer with a flair for connectivity and extensibility. You get unprecedented freedom to work the way that works best for you. StudioLive technology certainly lives up to its name: a powerhouse in the studio - with stunning live capabilities that give us more than a glimpse into the future of live mixing.
The PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 even offers QMix wireless aux mix control software for your iPhone and iPod Touch allowing you to move around the venue when soundchecking taking the guess work out of how the mix will sound to the audience in certain areas.
Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 Features:
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels) with 60 mm faders
- Universal Control v1.6 update gives you Smaart analysis tools from Rational Acoustics to fight feedback, plus enhanced Virtual StudioLive functionality
- 13 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12-channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- QMix wireless aux mix control software for your iPhone and iPod Touch!
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses:
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Dynamics: gating, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PreSonus SKU SPRESTUDIOLIVE1602 Model SL1602 GTIN 0673454001253 Single or Pair N/A
£1,080.00 (inc. vat) £900.00 (ex. vat)