PreSonus FaderPort 16 - 16 Channel Mix Production Controller
The Presonus FaderPort 16 is a 16 channel mix production controller for various DAW software. The FaderPort has 16 100mm motorized and touch sensitive faders that effortlessly allow you to control your mix with precision. The FaderPort features various different controls such as pan, solo, mute, record-arm, gain and scribble strip digital displays to help label and keep track of your tracks.
Work faster with dedicated transport controls
The main transport section of the PreSonus FaderPort 16 is extremely convenient. In addition to all the standard transport controls, you have general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
Manage complex sessions with Session Navigator
FaderPort 16's Session Navigator handles important tasks such as track scrolling, channel banking, and navigation needs. Dedicated buttons make it easy to arm tracks for recording, view buses and VCAs, and more. Eight programmable User buttons allow you to put your most-needed DAW functions right where you need them.
Edit plug-in settings from your control surface
FaderPort 16 allows you to use the faders to edit common plug-in settings and bus sends — you'll find yourself reaching for your mouse less and less. Being able to work at the plug-in level with your control surface is one of Sweetwater's favorite things about the FaderPort 16.
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 16 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 16 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)
- Faders: 16 x 100mm (motorized)
- Controls: 1 x Pan/Parameter
- Number of Soft Keys: Solo, Mute, Select
- Transport Controls: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Control I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Software: Studio One Artist
- Compatibility: HUI (Pro Tools 12), Mackie Control (Logic 10.4, Cubase 9.4, Ableton 9.7, Sonar
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 64-bit or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Platforms: Presonus Studio One 3.5.3 (Native Mode)
- Power: 12V DC 1.2A power supply (included)
- Height: 2.11"
- Depth: 11.9"
- Width: 19.6"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PreSonus SKU SPREFADERPORT16 Model PRESON-FADPRT-16 GTIN na Single or Pair No
£349.00 (inc. vat) £290.83 (ex. vat)
£4,140.00 (inc. vat) £3,450.00 (ex. vat)
£388.00 (inc. vat) £323.33 (ex. vat)
This product is now discontinued
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.