PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 - Stereo Tube Mic Preamp
The Presonus BlueTube DP V2 is a compact, stereo, tube pre-amplifier that is both affordable and portable whilst delivering a rich tube tone. The BlueTube DP V2's preamps feature Class A electronics and sound great with virtually any kind of microphone and has built in phantom power for using condenser microphones.
The BlueTube DP V2 is equally as useful for recording instruments thanks to it's Hi-Z inputs which allows for adding tube saturation to your guitar or bass sound with the perfect amount of fuzz or bite.
Presonus BlueTube DP V2 Features
- A value-packed 2-channel preamp that lets you dial in a huge range of tone
- XMAX Class A solid-state preamps give you clean and clear sound
- Parallel 12AX7-driven tube preamps lets you blend in tube saturation to warm up your tone
- Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
- Concentric hi-Z instrument inputs on both channels allow you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
- 80Hz highpass filters let you roll off troublesome low frequencies
- 20dB pads accommodates extra hot sound sources, signal levels, and active pickups
- Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
- Backlit VU meters with LED clip indicators make it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Rugged rackmountable 1/2U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use
- Preamp Type Tube/Solid State
- Number of Channels 2
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Phantom Power Yes (Switchable for each channel)
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR combo (XLR-DI combination)
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4 TS
- Rack Spaces Half
- Height 1.75"
- Width 9.5"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PreSonus SKU SPREBLUTUBDP Model BLUETUBEDPV2 GTIN 0673454001727 Single or Pair N/A