PMC IB2S XBD-A - Active Studio Monitors with Sub in Neo Black - Pair
The PMC IB2S XBD-A is an active monitoring solution for high-end reference monitoring and mastering applications. The IB2S XBD-A combines the three-way IB2S-A master cabinet together with the single driver XBD bass cabinet to form the IB2S XBD-A System. The addition of the XBD bass unit adds +3dB of low-frequency headroom and allows users to drive larger acoustic environements.
The bass units in both cabinets, which are identical, feature the 10-inch carbon-fibre/Nomex piston drivers from the renowned IB1S and IB2S speakers, while the IB2S-A cabinet features PMC’s hand-built 75mm fabric-dome driver to handle the mid range and the 34mm soft-dome tweeter from the BB5 XBD-A. 960W of independent, audiophile-quality power is available to each active master cabinet: 200W for the high-frequency and mid-range drivers, with 560W directed to the LF driver for extended, low-distortion precision monitoring all the way down to 20Hz.
- Amplifier Power per Channel: LF 800W , MF 200W, HF 200W
- Available Finishes: Neo Black, Nextel R Cobalt Blue
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: H 1480mm 58.27” W 330mm 13.0” D 549mm 21.6” Plinth H 190mm 7.48" W 330mm 13.0" D 520mm 20.47"
- Drive Units: HF 34mm Soft Dome Tweeter 200W , MF 75mm soft Dome Midrange 200W , LF 250mm/10” PMC Carbon Fibre /Nomex™ piston driver , XBD cabinet: LF 250mm/10” PMC Carbon Fibre /Nomex™ piston driver
- Effective ATL™ Length: 4m 8ft
- Input Connectors: I/O: Balanced Analogue Main Input/Through Balanced Analogue LFE Input/Through Digital AES3 Main Input/Through Digital AES3 LFE Input/Through, Digital input:AES3 192kHz 24bit , Analogue input sensitivity selectable: +4dB to +20dB
- Useable Frequency Response: 20Hz-25kHz
- Weight: 93kg 204.6lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PMC SKU SPMCIB2SXBDA Model IB2S XBD-A GTIN NA