PMC AML2 Active Monitors
The PMC AML2 supersedes the legendary AML1 nearfield monitors and takes the AML monitoring concept to new levels of audio transparency with an array of significant technical improvements that further improve its already unassailable resolution. These include new micro engineered, improved power supply board, enhanced cabinet structure and new eye catching cosmetics.
The AML1 obtained international acclaim as one of the best compact active loudspeakers available. The true analogue circuitry design of the amplifier offered unsurpassed performance via the custom PMC series flat Nomex 6 inch LF driver and the ultra powerful 32mm HF fitted with wide angle dispersion.
The new AML2 takes the design further with newly introduced micro engineered EQ tilt circuitry, enhanced power supply layouts, revised cabinet structure with additional damping and subtly revised cosmetics.
This no compromise design offers performance that cannot be matched by any other speaker of a similar size and volume, the unique driver arrangement with a crossover point of only 1400hz enables the AML to deliver Astoundingly accurate portrayal of any music or speech.
PMC AML2 Specifications
- Amplifier Power per Channel: 100W RMS LF amp, 80W RMS HF amp
- Available Finishes: Neo Black
- Crossover Frequency: 1.4 kHz 24dB/Oct
- Dimensions: H 400mm 15.75" W 200mm 7.87" D 368mm 12.48"
- Distortion: < 0.009% from 20Hz to 20kHz full o/p
- Drive Units: LF 165mm carbon fibre & Nomex flat piston, HF 34mm PMC soft dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 1.7m 5.5ft
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLR3-F, Input impedance 20k Ohms IEC Mains (available 100V, 115V, 230V)
- Sensitivity: 0.775V for 106dB SPL @1M
- Useable Frequency Response: 33Hz-25 kHz
- Weight: 16kg 35.3lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer PMC SKU SPMCAML2 Model PMC AML2 GTIN No Single or Pair Pair