The Pioneer HDJ-C70 headphones are lightweight, sleek and deliver a true sound across a wide frequency range. Featuring a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. They feature innovative sound-isolation chambers, inherited from the hdj-1500s, to eliminate background noise and enable accurate monitoring even at high volumes.
Built for the rigours of frequent use, the HDJ-C70s come with 2 detachable, anti-tangle cords (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch. Plus the headband, housing, head cushion and insert-style ear pads can be replaced to extend the headphones' lifespan when necessary.
Superior sound design
Fine-tuned for professionals, the hdj-c70s have 40mm aperture driver units and neodymium magnets to deliver outstanding resolution, deep bass notes and clear low to medium frequencies. Copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils and a 2,000 mw input capacity eliminate distortion.
An innovative sound-isolation chamber on the bass reflex port eliminates background noise from inside and outside the booth. Plus the ear pads use soft leather-type materials for a snug fit and to enhance sound insulation.
Durable and flexible
The hdj-c70s feature a lightweight, flexible headband and snug-fitting ear pads to ensure comfort even during prolonged use. Both ear cups can be rotated by 90-degrees in either direction and have handy grips around the outside for effortless one-ear monitoring.
- Type: Fully-enclosed, dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 40 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.2 m side mount coil cable (3 m extended length), 1.6 m straight cable
- Included Accessories:
- 6.3 mm stereo adapter plug (screw type)
- Screwdriver for cord replacement
- Carrying case
- Weight (without cord): 195 g
- Maximum Input Power: 2000 mW
- Output Sound Level: 100 dB
- Frequency Range: 7 - 32000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ω
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pioneer SKU SPIOHDJC70 Model HDJ-C70 GTIN 4988028273193 Single or Pair No