Pioneer DJM900 Nexus
This used Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus 2 is in perfect working condition and features 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. The EQ and fader curves have been refined whilst the FX controls has been enhanced to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Highest quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
The DJM-900NXS2 has undergone a complete overhaul under the bonnet to deliver clear sound with more depth and colour:
- Improved digital sound processing: 64-bit mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock – all deliver a warm, natural analogue sound.
- 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and direct digital connection: accurately reproduces high-res audio.
- Newly developed power supply: eliminates unwanted noise and delivers a warmer sound.
- Improved analogue input: a new phono amp circuit, plus a new signal GND terminal to easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables.
Improved EQ, fader and clip controls for smoother mixes
The DJM-900NXS2 has more nuanced frequency and volume controls for smoother, more dynamic mixing:
- Improved channel fader curves: the 3 curves have been fine-tuned for more precision and control.
- New EQ curves: even more precision across the highs, mids and lows.
- More accurate clip indicator: a redesigned gain structure ensures meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Peak limiter: minimises distortion even at high volumes.
More detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent Send/Return
The DJM-900NXS2’s FX and their controls have been completely redesigned to deliver detailed levels of manipulation:
- 6 Sound Colour FX:
- New Sweep: replaces Gate/Comp.
- New parameter knob: alters different parameters for each effect.
- Bigger knobs: for more nuanced control of all sound colour FX.
- 14 Beat FX:
- New FX: Ping Pong, Vinyl Brake, Helix, Pitch, improved Reverb.
- Bigger X-Pad with OLED screen: more easily see and toggle FX and change parameters.
- FX Frequency: choose which frequency range to apply effects to.
- Channel selection LED: know at a glance which channels you’re applying Beat FX to.
- Independent Send/Return: connect external hardware and software to use alongside the internal FX. InterApp support means you can use FX/Instrument apps on your iPad – for example the virtual RMX-1000 app.
Two USB ports, 4 Phono Inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
The DJM-900NXS2 has a multitude of inputs to give you total freedom to mix with the source of your choice:
- 2 USB ports and a top-loaded input switcher: for seamless DJ handovers between different PCs/Macs.
- DVS control: use turntables/players to control rekordbox DJ performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- 4 Phono Inputs: connect up to 4 turntables.
Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
High quality, rugged build for professional use
The DJM-900NXS2 is built for the rigours of professional use.
- Magvel Fader: highly responsive magnetic crossfader designed for smooth operation and superb durability.
- 2 headphone plugs: ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5mm MiniPin.
- Gold-plated RCAs: for premium sound quality on all connections.
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
- Input ports:
- Digital In x 4 (Coaxial),
- Line In x 4 (RCA),
- Phono x 4 (RCA),
- MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS JACK x 1)
- Output ports:
- Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1),
- Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1(¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack),
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA),
- Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other ports:
- Send x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Return x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- USB B x 2,
- USB A x 1,
- Link (LAN) x 1
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32bit
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 40 kHz (Line)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% or less (Line-Master1)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
- Weight: 8.0 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pioneer SKU SPIODJM900NEXU Model DJM900NEX GTIN NA
This product is now discontinued
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.
£1,959.00 (inc. vat) £1,632.50 (ex. vat)
£1,459.00 (inc. vat) £1,215.83 (ex. vat)
£599.00 (inc. vat) £499.17 (ex. vat)