Phoenix Audio N-8
The Phoenix Audio N-8 is a 1U, eight channel DI unit with a fully discrete Class-A circuit design and hand-wired with military-grade silver connections. Featuring a transformerless, electronically balanced, ultra-high impedance input stage assures that signals are delivered into the circuit at the highest quality.
The output stage of the Nice DIs uses Phoenix Audio's renown DSOP-2, an all discrete output amp based on head-designer Dave Rees's infamous TF1 amp (which he developed for use in vintage Neve modules). With its custom-wound DB694 transformer and enormous headroom, the DSOP-2 can be driven to taste. Deliver more gain to achieve a beautifully saturated sound, back off for a cleaner, hi-fi sound, or choose any flavor in-between.
- 8 Channels of Class A active DI
- 1U chassis & lockable external PSU
- Jack & through jack on every channel
- 8 channel Main outputs on D-sub
- 8 channel Monitor outputs on D-sub
- 15db pad on every channel
- Phase reverse on every channel
- Individual ground earth lift switch on every channel
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Phoenix SKU SPHEN8 Model N-EIGHT GTIN NA Single or Pair No