Nugen Audio VisLM-H2 - Loudness Meter with History
With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, Nugen Audio VisLM-H combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Elegant and simple to use, VisLM-H promotes a highly efficient workflow with the ability to drill down to any level of complexity the context demands. With VisLM-H, your loudness workflow is transparently integrated into the production environment. Now with a fully resizable interface and many additional visualisations, it's even simpler to identify exactly the information you need and choose the configuration that matches your workflow precisely.
Nugen Audio VisLM-H2 Features:
- Post production
- Hit specification easily and intuitively
- Achieve average loudness harmonisation from differing sources
- Balance music/dialog/special effects
- Mixing | Mastering | Acquisition
- Take control of audio quality at source
- Avoid 'level shifting' further down the broadcast stream
- Produce consistent masters
- Broadcast | Transmission
- Meet legislation and internal standards
- Manage live broadcast levels rapidly and objectively
- Consistently balance music/dialog/special effects
- Game Audio
- ASWG 7.1 surround support
- PlayStation, PSP & Xbox One compatible
- Balance dialog/SFX/beds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nugen Audio SKU SNUGVISLMH2 Model Nugen Audio VisLM-H2 - Loudness Meter with History GTIN N/A Single or Pair N/A