NTI XL2 Acoustic Analyzer + M4261
The NTi Neutrik XL2 Acoustic Analyzer + M4261 Microphone forms the unique combination of a state-of-the-art Sound Level Meter, a comprehensive Acoustic Analyzer as well as a powerful Audio Analyzer. A range of measurement microphones with an electronic data sheet are available to suit your requirements. The NTi Neutrik M4261 is a cost-effective class 2 measurement microphone for general sound level testing, commissioning and service of audio-acoustic installations. This mesurment mic has a permanently installed capsule and has a 142 dBSPL Maz SPL. The plug-on measurement microphones M4261 or M2210 form together with the XL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer. The microphones are 48 VDC phantom powered and include the pre-amplifier and an electronic data sheet.
All data and audio is logged onto the SD card for transfer to your PC. The wide range of functionalities is tailored for measurement tasks in:
- Audio-acoustic installations
- Noise monitoring
- Live sound
- Building acoustics
- Testing devices for PASS/FAIL quality control
*The M4260 microphone is made to order. Therefore there is usually a 2-3 week lead time. Please contact us for a more specific lead time.
- Measurement microphones for sound level monitoring and room acoustical measurements.
- Microphones can be connected with the ASD Cable for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
- The M4261 and M2210 measurement microphones form with theXL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer.
- 1/4" Omni-directional free-field microphone
- Class 2 according IEC 61672-1
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 29 - 144 dB
- Build-in pre-amplifier
- Additional Information
Manufacturer NTI Audio SKU RNTIXL2M4261 Model XL2+M4261 GTIN NA Single or Pair No
£499.00 (inc. vat) £415.83 (ex. vat)
£478.80 (inc. vat) £399.00 (ex. vat)
£2,239.99 (inc. vat) £1,866.66 (ex. vat)
£594.00 (inc. vat) £495.00 (ex. vat)