NTi M4261 Compact Measurement Microphone (Class 2 / Type 2)
The NTi Neutrik M4261 is a cost-effective class 2 measurement microphone for general sound level testing, commissioning and service of audio-acoustic installations. This mesurment mic has a permanently installed capsule and has a 142 dBSPL Maz SPL. The plug-on measurement microphones M4261 or M2210 form together with the XL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer. The microphones are 48 VDC phantom powered and include the pre-amplifier and an electronic data sheet.
NTi Neutrik M4260 Features
- Measurement microphones for sound level monitoring and room acoustical measurements.
- Microphones can be connected with the ASD Cable for measurements at remote locations or reducing acoustical reflections.
- The M4261 and M2210 measurement microphones form with theXL2 a comprehensive sound level meter and acoustic analyzer.
- 1/4" Omni-directional free-field microphone
- Class 2 according IEC 61672-1
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 29 - 144 dB
- Build-in pre-amplifier
- Additional Information
Manufacturer NTI Audio SKU RNTIM4261 Model M4260 GTIN NA Single or Pair No
£499.00 (inc. vat) £415.83 (ex. vat)
£699.00 (inc. vat) £582.50 (ex. vat)
£594.00 (inc. vat) £495.00 (ex. vat)
£762.00 (inc. vat) £635.00 (ex. vat)