NTi Audio Digital Audio Set containing Digilyzer DL1 inc MiniLink, adaptor, DR2 Digirator and case.
The Digirator DR2 is a reference grade digital audio signal generator with transformer balanced AES3, S/PDIF and ADAT outputs.
Besides a comprehensive set of 2 channel PCM audio test signals, the DR2 also supports surround sound test sequences for verification and adjustment of professional Dolby Digital, Dolby E and DTS installations. The internal low jitter clock generator can be synchronized to AES3, DARS, Word Clock and Video signals. Measurement of channel transparency, channel propagation delay and sample frequency is also supported.
The Digilyzer DL1 is a powerful but easy to use digital audio analyzer. Testing, monitoring and troubleshooting digital audio interfaces is fast and straight forward using this compact tool. Virtually all digital audio formats including ADAT and sampling frequencies up to 96 kHz are supported. Digital audio becomes transparent and easy to debug with features like the unique integrity check, the integrated speaker, event logging and the audio lens.
The Digilyzer analyzes and debugs different parameters within digital audio signals at the same time: Interface carrier parameters like level & sample frequency, Channel Status parameters like professional/consumer mode, Audio related parameters like audible content and level. The built in integrity check even alerts if protocol inconsistencies are detected, which could cause serious troubles. The Digilyzer shows all these important parameter at one glance.
The MiniLINK is an optional USB interface for the Minilyzer ML1 and Digilyzer DL1 puts the Minstruments into a new league of affordable measurement tools. MiniLINK is pre-installed in all Acoustilyzer AL1.
The MiniLINK allows documentation and data acquisition of all ML1/AL1/DL1 functions in conjunction with the easy to use MiniLINK PC application.
In conjunction with the new firmware for Minilyzer (release 3.xx) and Digilyzer (release 2.xx), the instruments are able to store and transfer screen shots and measurement data for post processing.
- USB interface Board
- MiniLINK PC Software
- Firmware upgrade for ML1/DL1 (only available in conjunction with the MiniLINK)
- USB Cable
Allows the following
- Storing measurement results and screenshots into the ML1/AL1/DL1 flash memory.
- Transferring all stored data to the PC.
- Printing screenshots or copying them into your documentation.
- Logging on-line measurement results onto the PC and storing them as ASCII files (which allows easy Excel import)
- Visualizing the ML1/AL1/DL1 display on your PC in full screen mode for presentations / education.
- Upgrading the ML1/AL1/DL1 firmware (future firmware releases can be obtained by Internet).
- Storing personified start-up screens into the instruments (for registered users).
- Additional Information
Manufacturer NTI Audio SKU RNTIDIGSET2 Model DIGITAL-AUDIO-SET2 GTIN No Single or Pair N/A